Patient Forms & Documents
- Download New Patient Forms (English)
- Download New Patient Forms (Spanish)
- View Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
- Download Notice of Privacy Practices (English)
- Download Notice of Privacy Practices (Spanish)
- Download Dilation Consent Form (Spanish)
- Workers’ Comp Form
- Download Dilation Authorization Form (English)
- Download Private Pay Policy (English)
- Download Private Pay Policy (Spanish)
Information For Our Patients
The registration and initial history forms that one can download from this page, print, and complete are for all of our new patients. It is often helpful to have them completed before you arrive for your first consultation, but the forms can also be completed when you arrive at the office. If you are coming for your first visit and plan to complete the Registration and History forms at the office, we recommend that you arrive ten to fifteen minutes early.
If the condition for which you are being seen is work-related and will be handled as a Worker’s Compensation Case, please also complete the Workers’ Compensation form and bring it with you to your visit.
Dilating drops are used to dilate or enlarge the pupils of the eye to allow the ophthalmologist to get a better view of the inside of your eye. Please complete our Dilation Consent form and bring it with you to your visit.